Blind af

Back in march, my class and I went on a trip to Canterbury.

The day after our arrival my friend and I hit the streets of Canterbury wanting to ghost through the city on our own and check where the school was. Disoriented, we found every shop you could think of but the school was nowhere to be found.
We asked a stranger for help and came to a crossing, still no school in sight. We asked another lady for help, this time she looked at us blankly and pointed straight ahead.

The school was right in front of us.

7 thoughts on “Blind af

1. Haha I remember that scene!😂

2. Was finding the school really so hard (I mean I should not talk about that topic, I was brought directly in front of the school everyday, but still…)?
    Canterbury… A bunch of memories rerise in the back of my head.

• Well, isn’t that the irony? Haha we were so stupid but in a Situation like this very helpless and you can imagine how embarressed we were ( Sophie actually, stuff like this leaves me cold) when the lady pointed straight ahead! Also, I am very happy about the fact that we were not the only people too dumb to find the school, we had to show it to others afterwards. And yes, you indeed were lucky with that 😀 😉

3. My roomate and I couldnt find the school for an hour, and then needed you to show it to us.

• I was incredibly relieved that we weren’t the only ones not finding the School and also very proud to be able to show it to you after! 😀

4. I think most of us have been in such a situation 🙂 Sometimes places are just no where they are supposed to be.
    I thought your drabble works well, however, maybe you could rephrase the last sentence to achieve an even greater impact.