Bucket List Kind Of Things

The year 2020 marks the end of an era. Then, I will (hopefully) have passed my A-Levels and leave school behind. Until then, I have a lot to achieve, some of which I have listed below:

• Going On Holiday With Friends
    I would love to spend a week in a bungalow, chilling out and having fun. We could go swimming whenever we wanted to if we lived near a lake or we could also have a barbecue at two in the morning. I really think a week somewhere else would be great fun.
  • To Not Care About What Others Think
    I’ve been told bad things throughout my life, and every single one of those still hurts. No matter how many times a friend tells me not to listen, they still keep me up at night. Being one of those people that doesn’t give a damn is an important goal of mine.
  • Getting A One In German
    Though achieving the previous one will take a long time, getting a one in German is probably the hardest of them all. I’m not the best author and German isn’t quite my language, but hard work and good will have gotten me a one on a test already ( to mine and everyone else’s surprise), so I will give my best and keep going. What could happen? Nothing more could go wrong than not achieving this incredibly irrealistic goal.
  • Genuine Happiness
    Putting on a smile each day is one thing, experiencing genuine bursts of laughter and making actual memories another. I would love to know what it feels like to love the moment and never want to let it go, I’ve never had one of those.
  • Survive Puberty
    It sounds ridiculous, but puberty is taking the mick out of me. I cannot wait to stop the constant fighting with my parents and those horrible mood changes. Though my brain won’t stop changing until the age of 25, I hope everything else will have passed. It hurts to be moody and disrespectful, when you’re not able to keep yourself from doing so. I struggle with my teenage years, and though they are said to be the best of one’s life, I really want to get it over with .