My Partly Animalistic Family

Really, my family only consists of three people: My mum-the busy nurse who has to clean up the mess in the kitchen that I’ve left, my dad-the great entertainer and who plays his drums way to loud, so that even our neighbors can hear and me, the cutest, cheeriest and most hilarious little kid (lol no). But the real heroes, the real stars of our crazy family, that are my cats. Lily and Diego, both completely different, but both incredibly loved.

Lily-a very common name for a cat- is the wild and free hunter. We got her from a farmer for fifty bucks and love her to bits. She’s brought home mice, has left bits and pieces of a common blackbird all over the staircase and has climbed plenty of trees- the first time ,when she was still a tiny baby, we struggled getting her down again. Because she’s so active, she is quite thin in summer, but obviously gains weight in winter. The complete opposite to her, is Diego.

The big, fat red-haired British Blue does not move all day. He loves my bean bag, but is still very fussy. If there’s any piece of clothing on there or the blanket isn’t in it’s usual position he will refuse to lay down. Barely ever leaving his place, for food Diego will do anything. We’ve had to scale down the portions, as he sat in front of his pot like, 5 times a day. I love his chubby cheeks and how his belly nearly touches the floor. That’s really nice for cuddling, but unfortunately he’s never really up for that. Still, stroking his head makes him purr a lot.
I love my mum and my dad, but these two stars will always have a special place in my heart.